- Corrected homework
- Introduced Family Project – can only be worked on in class – except for finding/printing pictures. (Rubric). Due at the end of class on Tuesday, October 23).
- Family Project work block
- Study for Quiz 2 on Tuesday, October 23
- Determine if someone is masculine or feminine
- Answer Vrai ou Faux questions about cultural notes from Lesson 2A-C
- Be able to read the numbers #1-100 & write the DIGITS (#)
- Read a family tree & write the family relationships (spelling counts!)
- Write complete sentences describing a friend of yours: What is his/her name? How old is he/she?
- Bring any pictures necessary to put together the final project for your family tree next day.
- Tuesday, October 23: Quiz 2
- Monday, October 29: Unit 1 Test (Study Guide TBA)